Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Bio-Diesel In Fulton, NY?

A Bio Diesel Future in Fulton, NY?

Link to Story (http://home.businesswire.com/portal/site/google/index.jsp?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20070116005340&newsLang=en)

Is Fulton the next Bio-Diesel story. Today I looked in my email to see that Fulton, NY is still going on about their Bio-Diesel plant. Although I really believe that it is a band-aid on an arterial bleed (Bio-Diesel that is). There is some hope that at least for the moment it will provide a some sort of hope to the people of Fulton, NY. They are desperately in need of hope, but is this the answer to their hopes. All I can say is that the reality is far from the hopes they most likely have. I have seen this type of hype before, and the truth is not only is Bio-Diesel not a long term solution, but I don't perceive it benefiting Fulton, NY all that much.

I will continue to follow this story, as I have been in the past, to figure out what the truth is, if there is any.

More to come...
-James-

No comments: