Friday, December 11, 2009

Doud Dairy Farm Journal 12112009

Ok, so this is just some thoughts. I need to raise either $50,000.00 or $350,000.00 to get the farm going. I have no money, I guess I never have. I have tried to save money, but it just doesn't seem to happen, something always comes along that eats up any money that we try to save. So I have been thinking about it for a while. What I have come up with is that if I could get a bunch of people to lend me a certain amount of money on the basis that they thought it was worthwhile, well then I could buy the farm and put the farm into action. My problem I think is that this is different world. I believe that most people are self focused and do not think about the future.

That is not exactly it, but I am uncertain how to put it.

Here's my take on the whole thing, or at least the best I can do. Okay, I am moving over to Google Docs for a minute to produce the text, then I will post the whole thing here, attempting to explain what I am into agriculture for in the first place. BRB

No comments: