Saturday, September 26, 2009

DDFJ_09-26-2009

Still searching for a new farm property, with very little luck there. It always seems like we are close to a deal, and then something happens. This last deal just seemed to evaporate. The land owner seemed to be on board, and we seemed close to closing the deal, and then nothing, no returns of our calls, nothing. So I am looking again, with little success. I am trying to get EcoContracting running, but that too, seems a little retarded. I can't get to the sites to make bids, and I don't have the capital to float the cost of materials. The job I did for ServiceComUSA seems to have gone dead, so I will have to try to force them to pay me for the work I have done. This is why I required them to pay for the materials on the job, because I sent in my quote, and they have ceased to contact me. Not some type of refusal or even counter offer, just nothing. I hope to get this other work from Easy to Own Homes, but I don't know about them either. The lack of capital is hurting me, but I think if they agree to the bid with a 50% deposit, I can get a loan for the materials and operating cost, so I can move forward on that.

The rest is going as it goes, I don't get out to the farm nearly early enough, and the animals are still just getting by. We are getting no eggs from our chickens, but I am not certain of why. I need to build so many things, but for that I need to build a building, but for that I need a piece of land, and for that I need to work to get the money, and for that I need to spend money, so that's where I am at. I have got to go, maybe I will try to post again later.

No comments: